Monday 10 January 2011

Using a schedule

We'll use iCal to keep track of what we need to do throughout the project. This is an example here which shows how we can use it to keep track of pre-production, then production and post. We can complete a full version to cover the weeks we've been assigned then we can print it out and put it in our folders. Neither Connor or I are very organised so we will need to develop this skill throughout the project. I think I'm good at meeting deadlines but I sometimes find it hard to manage other people because they don't always want to work when I do. We both work too so we need to keep to our schedule to enable us to work together well and meet the set deadlines. We'll communicate with BBM and Facebook to talk about the details and re-arrange if we need to. So our schedule will very much be a working document.

No comments:

Post a Comment